Conservation Groups. Where we stand.
We get asked quite often what our stance is on conservation issues. We believe that the outdoors should be enjoyed by all who choose to participate and as long as folks adhere to the rules put in place by the governing offices in charge, we support their right to do so.
We understand that certain species of fish and fowl are protected and agree that measures should be taken to lessen our impact as hunters and anglers. Proper fish handling and wildlife management are an essential part of ensuring our wild places are enjoyed by generations to come.
Unfortunately, the divisive nature of conservation efforts, groups and their stances make it difficult for us as a business to support conservation groups financially and stay inline with our customers values. In our personal lives, our employees and owners are free to support whomever they choose but, as a business we do not align with any conservation groups nor do we donate to them.
The reality is that our customer base spans a wide spectrum of outdoors person and it is our duty and mission to be inclusive and not exclusive. Conservation is a touchy subject and we wish it was easier for us as a business to lean one way or another but our customers are the life blood of our business and we have duty to include all who seek to enjoy the outdoors regardless of politics or special interest. Follow the rules and use your best judgement. That's our stance.
We do however support groups and initiatives that promote involving children in hunting and fishing and veterans groups who help our wounded warriors cope with life after service. We support these organizations through donations of goods and services as well as financial donations.
How long does it take to ship?
7 to 10 business days usually. The wonderful US of A postal service will deliver your package safe and sound. God bless 'Merica!
From time-to-time we decide to run a fundraiser event/product for charities, organizations, or events. "Proceeds" from from these sales and activities refer to Net Proceeds which is the total revenue less costs.
The payment options we currently offer are credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal.
Shipping & Delivery
The shipping method we currently offer is USPS Priority/First class Mail. We try to ship all orders within 3-5 days of receipt. Once your order has been shipped from our warehouse, you will receive an email stating so. The postal service tracking system is a bit lacking so it is very hard to give you real time tracking on your package. Please be patient.
Holiday and Weekend Shipping
If you place your order over the weekend, or on an observed holiday, we'll usually process your order on the next business day. Currently we do not offer weekend delivery.
There is a flat rate shipping charge on all items. Should additional charges apply, you will be notified before shipment.
Duties & Taxes
International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by hhoutfitter.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If your order is refused upon delivery, it will not be returned to H&H Outfitters and no refund will be processed.
International Shipping Policies
- We do not ship to International P.O. boxes
- All orders are subject to verification prior to processing and shipping.
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the retail value of the item(s) purchased, H&H Outfitters cannot legally declare your order as a gift.
- Our current available shipping method is through USPS, this can change at any time.
- All prices are in US dollars.
- We ship to international residential addresses only; we do not ship to businesses, hotels, motels or resorts outside of the U.S.
- The customer assumes the cost of any return shipping for refunds or exchanges.
- During the order verification step we may contact you by email to request additional information. If we do not receive a response within 3 business days after our attempted contact, that order will be canceled.
- International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by hhoutfitter.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If your order is refused upon delivery, it will not be returned to H&H Outfitters and no refund will be processed.
All exchanges must be unwashed or unworn.
H&H is happy process your exchange request. Ultimately, we want you to love your H&H gear as much as we love making it!
If you are requesting a refund, the average processing time is up to one week from the item’s arrival at our warehouse. We'll be sure to send a refund notification email as soon as we've issued your refund to the original form of payment.
To exchange an item, please email email@example.com. All refunds must also be unwashed and unworn. Unfortunately we cannot provide free shipping on refunded orders.
Manufacturer defects do happen occasionally and as always, we back these issues with our 100% quality guarantee.
If you are an international customer, we cannot offer free inbound shipping on exchanges but we are happy to process your request and shipping back to you is on us.
If you have any questions regarding a return/exchange please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we are happy to assist you.
H&H Outfitters™ will give a full refund or on all non-sale items returned within 30 days of sale.
- Returns must be returned within 30 days of date shown on invoice.
- All returns incur a 10% restocking fee of the items being returned.
- Item(s) must be in new, unworn, unwashed condition. Items that do not meet these standards will be returned to the customer at the expense of the customer.
- Customer pays shipping cost for the return package unless an error was made in order fulfillment.
- The return package should be sent via a shipping method with tracking service and delivery confirmation to protect against damage, loss or theft, as refunds are otherwise unable to be provided for any items that are lost or damaged in the return shipment.
- Credit for returned items may be refunded back only to the original form of payment.
- Item(s) received as gifts may be returned; however, credit for returns may be applied only to the original form of payment.
- Sale items are not eligible for return.
H&H Outfitters™ is not responsible for misplaced packages. Please ensure that your package gets to our return address by selecting a shipping method with a tracking service.
We will refund your credit card the value paid for the merchandise if the Return Policy conditions above have been met. We do not refund original shipping costs on returns.
You may contact us to check on the status of your return / exchange.
email@example.com or 971-719-2849
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by H&H Outfitters™.
H&H Outfitters™ grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
View this website and the material on this website on the web or a mobile device
H&H Outfitters™ does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media).
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
Enforcement of Copyright
H&H Outfitter™ takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. H&H Outfitters™ discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, H&H Outfitters™ may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials, resulting in substantial legal costs awarded against the offending entity/entities.